Schifra is a very robust, highly optimized and extremely configurable Reed-Solomon error correcting code library for both software and IP core based applications with implementations in C++ and VHDL.
Here are some key features of "Schifra":
· Errors and Erasures
· Supported Symbol Sizes - 2 to 32 bits
· Variable Code Block Length
· User defined primitive polynomial and finite field
· Accurate and Validated Reed-Solomon Codecs - Complete combinatorial errors and erasures unit testing
· Supported Architectures For Optimizations - x86-32, x86-64, PowerPC, m68k, XScale
· Supported Reed-Solomon Codes - Intelsat 1-4, VDL Mode 2-4, CCSDS (Basis transform), CIRC, ETS 300-421, ITU-T G.709, DVB(S and T), MPEG-2 TSP, ETS 300-429, xDSL, PostBar, MaxiCode, DataMatrix, etc
· Supported Decoding Methods - Berlekamp-Massey, Berlekamp-Welch and Sudan list decoding <...
Softpedia Editor Reviews:
Not available yet.
Competition Chart (click bars to see more)
OTHER PROGRAMS by
Wykobi is an efficient, robust, and simple to us...
Optimization Solver fo...
Optimization Solver for OpenOffice.org Calc is d...
GUI for maxima
A numerical computation system
Gretl is a cross-platform software package for e...
SAGE is an open source mathematics software.
FreeMat is a free environment for rapid engineer...
PG Calculator 2.2-10
PG Calculator is a powerfull scientific skinable...
Schifra is not available for Handheld
7-Day download statistics for SCHIFRA
Most downloaded programs in the last 24 hours